There is a Mount Zion in Israel which will be the place to Worship the Lord in the Millennial Reign and thereafter, in the Eternal Heavenly Mount Zion, the Heavenly City, New Jerusalem.
Hopefully, by the Grace of God, you will be there!!!
Revelation 21:  And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.
 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
Revelation 22:  And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Zoom Forward Eternal Heavenly Mount Zion, BibleSermonsMP3.com, BibleSermonsMP3.org, Tribulation101.com, TribulationVideos.com, BibleClass123.com, BibleSermons123.com, TribulationPeriod1.com, TribulationPeriod12.com, TribulationPeriod123.com, KensBibleClass.com, TribulationPeriod101.com
All of the following photos are used freely from the following website:
The following are pictures of Mountains. They actually have nothing to do with the Mount Zion in Israel or the Eternal Heavenly Mount Zion. They are simply wonderful pictures of mountains as a creation of God on the Earth.
The word Zion:
-  Nevertheless David took the strong hold of Zion: the same is the city of David.
-  Then Solomon assembled the elders of Israel, and all the heads of the tribes, the chief of the fathers of the children of Israel, unto king Solomon in Jerusalem, that they might bring up the ark of the covenant of the LORD out of the city of David, which is Zion.
-  This is the word that the LORD hath spoken concerning him; The virgin the daughter of Zion hath despised thee, and laughed thee to scorn; the daughter of Jerusalem hath shaken her head at thee.
-  For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this.
-  And the inhabitants of Jebus said to David, Thou shalt not come hither. Nevertheless David took the castle of Zion, which is the city of David.
-  Then Solomon assembled the elders of Israel, and all the heads of the tribes, the chief of the fathers of the children of Israel, unto Jerusalem, to bring up the ark of the covenant of the LORD out of the city of David, which is Zion.
-  Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
-  Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
-  That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.
-  Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
-  Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
-  Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
-  Let mount Zion rejoice, let the daughters of Judah be glad, because of thy judgments.
-  Walk about Zion, and go round about her: tell the towers thereof.
-  Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
-  Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
-  Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
-  For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.
-  Remember thy congregation, which thou hast purchased of old; the rod of thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed; this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt.
-  In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion.
-  But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved.
-  They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
-  The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
-  And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
-  Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgments, O LORD.
-  The LORD is great in Zion; and he is high above all the people.
-  Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
-  When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.
-  To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;
-  The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
-  They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
-  When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
-  The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
-  Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.
-  For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
-  As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
-  The LORD that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion.
-  Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.
-  By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
-  For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
-  The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.
-  Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.
-  Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
-  Go forth, O ye daughters of Zion, and behold king Solomon with the crown wherewith his mother crowned him in the day of his espousals, and in the day of the gladness of his heart.
-  And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
-  Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.
-  And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
-  Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:
-  Therefore the LORD will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.
-  And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
-  When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
-  And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.
-  Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
-  Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his high looks.
-  Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.
-  As yet shall he remain at Nob that day: he shall shake his hand against the mount of the daughter of Zion, the hill of Jerusalem.
-  Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
-  What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.
-  Send ye the lamb to the ruler of the land from Sela to the wilderness, unto the mount of the daughter of Zion.
-  In that time shall the present be brought unto the LORD of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the LORD of hosts, the mount Zion.
-  Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.
-  Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
-  It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion.
-  For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.
-  For thus hath the LORD spoken unto me, Like as the lion and the young lion roaring on his prey, when a multitude of shepherds is called forth against him, he will not be afraid of their voice, nor abase himself for the noise of them: so shall the LORD of hosts come down to fight for mount Zion, and for the hill thereof.
-  And he shall pass over to his strong hold for fear, and his princes shall be afraid of the ensign, saith the LORD, whose fire is in Zion, and his furnace in Jerusalem.
-  The LORD is exalted; for he dwelleth on high: he hath filled Zion with judgment and righteousness.
-  The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
-  Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle that shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.
-  For it is the day of the LORD’s vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
-  And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
-  This is the word which the LORD hath spoken concerning him; The virgin, the daughter of Zion, hath despised thee, and laughed thee to scorn; the daughter of Jerusalem hath shaken her head at thee.
-  For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this.
-  O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!
-  The first shall say to Zion, Behold, behold them: and I will give to Jerusalem one that bringeth good tidings.
-  I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.
-  But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.
-  For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
-  Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.
-  And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.
-  Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
-  Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
-  How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
-  Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.
-  And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.
-  The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
-  To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
-  For Zion‘s sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
-  Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
-  Thy holy cities are a wilderness, Zion is a wilderness, Jerusalem a desolation.
-  Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
-  Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:
-  Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.
-  For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied because of murderers.
-  I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman.
-  They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.
-  Behold the voice of the cry of the daughter of my people because of them that dwell in a far country: Is not the LORD in Zion? is not her king in her? Why have they provoked me to anger with their graven images, and with strange vanities?
-  For a voice of wailing is heard out of Zion, How are we spoiled! we are greatly confounded, because we have forsaken the land, because our dwellings have cast us out.
-  Hast thou utterly rejected Judah? hath thy soul lothed Zion? why hast thou smitten us, and there is no healing for us? we looked for peace, and there is no good; and for the time of healing, and behold trouble!
-  Micah the Morasthite prophesied in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah, and spake to all the people of Judah, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Zion shall be plowed like a field, and Jerusalem shall become heaps, and the mountains of the house as the high places of a forest.
-  For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
-  For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the LORD our God.
-  Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.
-  They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.
-  The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the LORD our God, the vengeance of his temple.
-  The LORD hath brought forth our righteousness: come, and let us declare in Zion the work of the LORD our God.
-  And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the LORD.
-  The violence done to me and to my flesh be upon Babylon, shall the inhabitant of Zion say; and my blood upon the inhabitants of Chaldea, shall Jerusalem say.
-  The ways of Zion do mourn, because none come to the solemn feasts: all her gates are desolate: her priests sigh, her virgins are afflicted, and she is in bitterness.
-  And from the daughter of Zion all her beauty is departed: her princes are become like harts that find no pasture, and they are gone without strength before the pursuer.
-  Zion spreadeth forth her hands, and there is none to comfort her: the LORD hath commanded concerning Jacob, that his adversaries should be round about him: Jerusalem is as a menstruous woman among them.
-  How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!
-  He hath bent his bow like an enemy: he stood with his right hand as an adversary, and slew all that were pleasant to the eye in the tabernacle of the daughter of Zion: he poured out his fury like fire.
-  And he hath violently taken away his tabernacle, as if it were of a garden: he hath destroyed his places of the assembly: the LORD hath caused the solemn feasts and sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion, and hath despised in the indignation of his anger the king and the priest.
-  The LORD hath purposed to destroy the wall of the daughter of Zion: he hath stretched out a line, he hath not withdrawn his hand from destroying: therefore he made the rampart and the wall to lament; they languished together.
-  The elders of the daughter of Zion sit upon the ground, and keep silence: they have cast up dust upon their heads; they have girded themselves with sackcloth: the virgins of Jerusalem hang down their heads to the ground.
-  What thing shall I take to witness for thee? what thing shall I liken to thee, O daughter of Jerusalem? what shall I equal to thee, that I may comfort thee, O virgin daughter of Zion? for thy breach is great like the sea: who can heal thee?
-  Their heart cried unto the Lord, O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears run down like a river day and night: give thyself no rest; let not the apple of thine eye cease.
-  The precious sons of Zion, comparable to fine gold, how are they esteemed as earthen pitchers, the work of the hands of the potter!
-  The LORD hath accomplished his fury; he hath poured out his fierce anger, and hath kindled a fire in Zion, and it hath devoured the foundations thereof.
-  The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.
-  They ravished the women in Zion, and the maids in the cities of Judah.
-  Because of the mountain of Zion, which is desolate, the foxes walk upon it.
-  Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
-  Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:
-  Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
-  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
-  The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
-  So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
-  For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.
-  And he said, The LORD will roar from Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither.
-  Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came!
-  But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
-  And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD’s.
-  O thou inhabitant of Lachish, bind the chariot to the swift beast: she is the beginning of the sin to the daughter of Zion: for the transgressions of Israel were found in thee.
-  They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with iniquity.
-  Therefore shall Zion for your sake be plowed as a field, and Jerusalem shall become heaps, and the mountain of the house as the high places of the forest.
-  And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
-  And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.
-  And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.
-  Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; there shalt thou be delivered; there the LORD shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.
-  Now also many nations are gathered against thee, that say, Let her be defiled, and let our eye look upon Zion.
-  Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the LORD, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.
-  Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.
-  In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.
-  So the angel that communed with me said unto me, Cry thou, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great jealousy.
-  Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.
-  Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.
-  Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.
-  Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury.
-  Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.
-  Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.
-  When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a mighty man.
The word Eternal:
-  The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.
-  Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
-  For when unrighteous men thought to oppress the holy nation; they being shut up in their houses, the prisoners of darkness, and fettered with the bonds of a long night, lay [there] exiled from the eternal providence.
-  I am the mother of fair love, and fear, and knowledge, and holy hope: I therefore, being eternal, am given to all my children which are named of him.
-  O Lord, hear the prayer of thy servants, according to the blessing of Aaron over thy people, that all they which dwell upon the earth may know that thou art the Lord, the eternal God.
-  And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
-  And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
-  But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
-  And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
-  But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
-  And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
-  And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
-  That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
-  And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
-  Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
-  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
-  Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
-  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
-  He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
-  As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
-  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
-  And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.
-  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
-  To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
-  That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
-  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
-  For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
-  While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
-  For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
-  According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
-  Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
-  Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
-  Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
-  Therefore I endure all things for the elect’s sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
-  In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
-  That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
-  And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
-  Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
-  Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
-  How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
-  And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
-  But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
-  (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
-  And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
-  Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
-  And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
-  These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
-  And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
-  Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
-  Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
The word Heaven in the New Testament:
-  And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
-  And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
-  And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
-  From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
-  Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
-  Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
-  Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
-  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
-  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
-  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
-  For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
-  But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne:
-  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
-  Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
-  Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
-  After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
-  Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
-  For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
-  But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
-  Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
-  (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
-  If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
-  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
-  And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
-  And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
-  Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
-  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
-  Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
-  And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
-  And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.
-  At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
-  For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
-  He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
-  Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
-  Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
-  Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.
-  Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
-  Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
-  Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
-  Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
-  And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
-  But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
-  The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.
-  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
-  And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
-  At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
-  And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
-  Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
-  Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
-  Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
-  Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
-  Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
-  Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
-  So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
-  For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother’s womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven‘s sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
-  But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
-  Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
-  Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
-  For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.
-  The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him?
-  The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
-  For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
-  And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
-  But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
-  And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.
-  Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
-  And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
-  And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
-  Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
-  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
-  Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
-  For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
-  Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
-  And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
-  And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
-  And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:
-  And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
-  And when he had taken the five loaves and the two fishes, he looked up to heaven, and blessed, and brake the loaves, and gave them to his disciples to set before them; and the two fishes divided he among them all.
-  And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be opened.
-  And the Pharisees came forth, and began to question with him, seeking of him a sign from heaven, tempting him.
-  Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
-  And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
-  But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
-  The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? answer me.
-  And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then did ye not believe him?
-  For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
-  And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
-  And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
-  Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
-  But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
-  And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
-  So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
-  And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
-  And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
-  Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,
-  And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
-  But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;
-  Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
-  Then he took the five loaves and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them, and brake, and gave to the disciples to set before the multitude.
-  And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
-  And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.
-  And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
-  Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.
-  In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
-  And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
-  If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
-  And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven.
-  Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.
-  I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
-  I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
-  And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
-  And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.
-  For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
-  But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
-  And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
-  Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
-  Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
-  The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men?
-  And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then believed ye him not?
-  And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
-  Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
-  Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
-  And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.
-  And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.
-  And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
-  And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
-  If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
-  And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
-  John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
-  He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
-  Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
-  Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
-  For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
-  For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
-  The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
-  And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
-  This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
-  I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
-  This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
-  Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.
-  These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
-  And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
-  Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
-  And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
-  And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
-  And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
-  For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
-  Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
-  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
-  And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:
-  Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness?
-  Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
-  But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
-  And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
-  And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
-  And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
-  This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.
-  I was in the city of Joppa praying: and in a trance I saw a vision, A certain vessel descend, as it had been a great sheet, let down from heaven by four corners; and it came even to me:
-  But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
-  And this was done three times: and all were drawn up again into heaven.
-  And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein:
-  Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.
-  God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
-  And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.
-  At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
-  Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
-  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
-  But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
-  For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
-  The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
-  As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
-  And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
-  For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
-  I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
-  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
-  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
-  That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
-  Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
-  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
-  To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
-  Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
-  He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
-  And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.
-  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
-  For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
-  For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;
-  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
-  And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
-  If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
-  Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.
-  And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
-  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
-  And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
-  And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
-  And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
-  Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
-  Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
-  For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
-  For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
-  Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
-  Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
-  It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
-  For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:
-  For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.
-  But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
-  But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
-  To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
-  See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
-  Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
-  But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.
-  And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
-  To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
-  Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.
-  Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.
-  And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
-  For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
-  But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
-  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
-  Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
-  Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
-  For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
-  Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
-  After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
-  And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
-  And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
-  And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
-  And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
-  And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
-  And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
-  And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
-  And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
-  And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
-  And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
-  And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
-  And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
-  And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
-  And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
-  These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
-  And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
-  And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
-  And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
-  And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
-  And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
-  And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
-  And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
-  And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
-  And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
-  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
-  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
-  And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
-  And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
-  And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
-  And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
-  Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
-  And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
-  And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
-  And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
-  And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:
-  And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
-  And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
-  And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
-  And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
-  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
-  For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
-  Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
-  And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
-  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
-  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
-  And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
-  And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
-  And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
-  And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-  And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
-  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
-  And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
-  And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
On February 28, 2021, my mother passed away.
My brothers and I buried her on March 3, which was her 82nd birthday.
Her favorite Song was: Where the Roses Never Fade.
I would like to dedicate the following Page Link and Hymn Link of a video of that Song to her:
01. Page Link: Where the Roses Never Fade
02. Hymn Link: Where the Roses Never Fade
My brothers and I planted Roses at our homes on May 9, 2021, which was Mother’s Day.
The following pictures of Roses are in memory of my mother.
All of the following photos are used freely from the following website: